Party Robotics Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party Robotics Forum

This is the place to discuss Bartendro related ideas, issues and general questions. This is also the place to share your projects and creations.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Software only mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SmaxTheFrog

Software only mode Empty
PostSubject: Software only mode   Software only mode Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:37 am

Hi,

the Software does not seem to work in Software only mode - even when I do the mentioned was (export ....) it is searching for your hardware and giving errors - any hint?

Regards
Dirk
Germany
Back to top Go down
SmaxTheFrog

Software only mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Software only mode   Software only mode Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 am

Seems the Forum ist dead - no answer within 6 weeks - no participants in the forum, the old one simply offline an gone - last blog entry in May...partyrobotics are you still alive???
Back to top Go down
erin_partyrobotics

Software only mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Software only mode   Software only mode Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:11 am

Hi Dirk,

I apologize for not getting back to you! I thought this question had already been answered. I'll forward it onto Rob and get back soon.

Erin
Back to top Go down
SmaxTheFrog

Software only mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Software only mode   Software only mode Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:26 am

What is your definition of "soon" ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Software only mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Software only mode   Software only mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Software only mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Party Robotics Forum :: Software-
Jump to: